• Must be a graduate of BSIT | BSCS or any computer related course.
• At least 3 to 5 years experience in IT Operations.
• Good communication and documentation skills.
• Willing to report on graveyard shift.
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Providing direction for IT team members
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
|Job Category||Leadership Roles|